Cob: cob list master

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 28 13:09:06 CST 2003

No, but if we hit "reply all" sometimes we get to the same person three
times.  Unfortunately I'm getting used to it.  It's probably a really good
idea to edit our lists before we hit send.  Some of the mailing lists do
seem to have software that corrects this, but I've no idea what is involved,
or, for instance, how much time and server space it eats up.

I often get two of the same messages. Am I subscribed twice?
writejill at hotmail.com