No subject

Yun Que yunk88 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 28 18:08:30 CST 2003

<DIV></DIV>way? How bout the dog will it need a warm cubby. All this even ages will have
<DIV></DIV>importance in design.
<DIV></DIV>Had a group of 5th graders doing a floor plan of their
<DIV></DIV>own tree house in class. One young man had put in 6 bathrooms!! I was of
<DIV></DIV>course concerned, since bathrooms have psychological significance!!!! I
<DIV></DIV>commented on the no. and he answered, " I have 5 sisters". So much for Frued!
<DIV></DIV>for the good of all Cat