Cob: cob web sites

Jill hotmail writejill at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 30 11:15:41 CST 2003

If you are like me, you have searched and viewed just about every site out there on cob.
Here's an idea:
go to www.altavista.com and choose translate. Then use the URL www.google.com (or what ever search engine you wish) and choose French to English.
When google comes up, in French, type pise and hit search.
You will find more cob sites, from France, and they will automatically be translated to English.
Can work the same with another language, but I don't know the word for cob in another language :)