Cob: Fw: fugitive dust

Bill&Julie wbates at mn.rr.com
Mon Feb 3 14:53:03 CST 2003

Hi PHIL ,,,   Wow!!!!  Where do you live???   Well ,, how many tons will you
need???
You probably won't know that without testing,,, It ( if it is the same kind
of stuff that we have )
is some pretty sticky stuff. So you will probably need to add more sand...

But as in ALL commerce,,, stuff is junk, untill somebody wants it...
My Webster Dictionary says  COMMERCE  1: social intercourse...

I guess that just about tells it all.........

Now don't yell at me,, it is in the dictionary,, just like that,,, really,,
honest....

ok I'm sorry....   \o/   bill