Cob:

terry tbryan at tigernet.missouri.org
Tue Feb 4 17:18:29 CST 2003

Jill my wife and i are going to use a metal grain ben roof, they go up to 40 feet around.  But our cabin is circular. I read about this on another web site where they were trying to build sustainable inexpensive housing for a Native American group in Canada. We are not sure how we are going to insulate though.  The sandwich board sounds good but what about the outgasing from the foam and the OSB.  Terry