Cob:

Shannon C. Dealy dealy at deatech.com
Sat Feb 15 01:53:17 CST 2003

On Fri, 14 Feb 2003, Jill hotmail wrote:

> Did someone include a photo of the house they built at a workshop, in
> their email to this list?
>
> If so, please resend or how can I find the archives?

Photos (or pretty much any other attachments) are not allowed to be
sent to the list, though people can and do post links to pictures on their
web sites.

As far as accessing the archives (or for that matter information on
unsubscribing, changing to digest mode, list policies, etc.), visit the
coblist home page at:

   http://www.deatech.com/natural/coblist/

NOTE: I am doing some massive file transfers right now and both of my
internet feeds are currently overloaded, so please be patient, or wait
about 24 hours and try again.  Sorry for the inconvenience, but in another
month or two, I should finally have at least one high speed connection to
relieve the bandwidth overload.