Fwd: Re: Cob: second structure spacing

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 21 09:26:43 CST 2003

I'm not sure what that site gave you information FOR.  Somebody sent me a
printable version--paste on cardboard, sight level and south.  They may have
scanned it from an old popular science.  But it does only work for one time
of year.  There's some gorgeous 75 dollar software, here--don't own it never
used it but the pictures look good.

http://www.srv.net/~tm_crw4d/opt/sunchrt.html

If you need your latitude and longitude there are zillions in a google
search--find latitude longitude--is what I used.  This one works for places
with zip codes.  Another time I found one from a GPS maker's site that would
give you your address, so you could check your machine.  Scary.

http://www.zipinfo.com/

David suggested this site for sun angles: