Cob: cob;longtime lurker

Dorothy Bothne dbothne54 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 21 16:55:07 CST 2003

hello cobbers,

I've been following this list for a while and thought it might be time to contribute a little.  I've built one small structure, pictures on our website at http://home.swbell.net/bothne/bear_cave.html.  I'm in central texas (a little north of Austin) and have contacted a few local cobbers from the list.  I'm working on our house now.  We're usually cobbing on the weekend in nice weather.  If you're in the area and want to get your hands dirty, contact me off the list at this email.  I can also help walk you through the local county permitting process when you're ready to build.

Dorothy