Cob: re: Washing Machines

GlobalCirclenet webmaster at globalcircle.net
Sat Feb 22 10:11:14 CST 2003

Since we're not strictly sticking to cob here (couldn't resist that one), I
have an urgent question. When you need to haul water and set up some kind
of pressure, how do you get pressure?  Mate up an on demand pump and
pressure tank? Is an on demand pump ok by itself? 12 volt or 110?  This is
for low water use for a two person household.

paul