Cob: Nova program

Darel Henman henman at it.to-be.co.jp
Wed Mar 5 23:40:37 CST 2003

Karen,
  thanks for the information.   That is highly interesting because in
Japan I found that they sometimes used mineral salts left over in the
salt making process (after the sodium chloride (table salt) has been
extracted, in their rammed earth floors for kitchens and also for
pathways around the outside of the house as well as for water drains.

Darel