Cob: or at least Australian earth building site

Darel Henman henman at it.to-be.co.jp
Thu Mar 6 02:04:26 CST 2003

Amanda,
  Your mail doesn't make sense to me.   Rammed earth floors are earthen
floors.   Could you give a definition of what you are talking about.  If
you are suggesting that a water slurry poured mud floor is better than a
rammed earthen floor that, I strongly disagree with you.  A rammed
earthen floor, possibly stabilized with some lime would outperform any
simply mud poured floor.

Darel