Cob: Cheap Land in NM

SANCO Enterprises, LLC chansey at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 27 10:30:16 CDT 2003

Hi all,

It's TAX SALE time again in New Mexico and if you are still looking for
affordable land to build on, New Mexico Tax and Revenue will be auctioning
off tax delinquent properties in Rio Arriba, Chavez, Otero, Valencia and
Sandoval Counties.  Go to http://www.state.nm.us/tax/ptd/salesche.htm  for
full details.

If you want some help on the process, contact me off list.  Have over 20
success stories in my database on people who have done it and are very
pleased to own a home on free and clear property.

There are 40+ acre parcels in Rio Arriba with a starting price of $300 and
there's even a 120 acre starting at $100.

Best wishes on your search for land to build your alternative lifestyle
home.

SANCO Enterprises, LLC
Paul Salas, General Manager
P.O. Box 45741