Cob: Photos of Model Workshop

Myra Bonhage-Hale lapaix at iolinc.net
Thu May 1 10:13:21 CDT 2003

Hi, finally put up some of the photos of the cob workshop at La Paix Herb Farm on April 19th, 2003 on my website. This was the workshop where we designed a model of the proposed cob building to scale.  To see them
Please visit me on my website at http://www.lapaixherbfarmproducts.com.
click on Natural Building Workshops and then scroll down to the workshop photos.  The first photo is  " Emily works on door".......
I would appreciate any comments, critiques or suggestions.  We have openings for the May 24th and 25th workshop.  Please register on my website.  Namaste.  Myra