Cob: Re: RE: good foundations

Wendy Smyer Yu creeksinger at hotmail.com
Fri May 2 22:30:43 CDT 2003

Reading this conversation on foundations I realize that I know absolutely
nothing about foundations - not even the vocabulary.  Would you folks who
have experience (or at least knowledge) about building foundations be able
to recommend some books or resrources to begin learning about them?

Thanks!

Wendy
(I'll send out China photos in the next day or two to those of you who
responded in the positive - so as not to clog up the list)