Cob: betwixt your ears

D.J. Henman henman at it.to-be.co.jp
Sun May 11 23:56:37 CDT 2003

AOX,

I was starting to worry about you.
 Just what world building conference are you referring to?  Does it have
a proper name?
A am not going to call you a ham for saying you attended the most
learned conference.    So we can get a handle on things tell us who
sponsored the conference and its proper name.    That way I or someone
on the list so inclined could look up references to it and read some
papers that were presented there.

Waiting for the information.

Darel

AOXFORDCOBBER at aol.com wrot