Cob: Traffic...

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 1 07:12:00 CDT 2003

Tropical storm Bill sent me indoors today.  I've been chinking the log room
at the end of the pole barn.  After that I get to whitewash the ceiling and
put in the nice earthen floor.  I do wish I had gotten the gutters leading
to the water tank done before this week.

Everybody else?

Sorry to post this to the list but I've seen nothing come from this list
since the "spam" warning nearly a week and a half ago. Are we all still out
there?