Cob: Re: Cob project Washington, DC area

Raduazo at aol.com Raduazo at aol.com
Tue Jul 1 17:07:08 CDT 2003

        I am back from my trip and ready to resume building on my cob wall.
I am Located on the George Washington Parkway in VA, one mile from Mt.
Vernon. The wall is two foot from being complete, then I will start the finishing
process. If anyone would like to get some cob experience, I will be glad for the
help. I will be starting early and I will be buying lunch for any one that
comes. Just let me know what days are good.
       I have been keeping a journal of my progress and written a couple of
articles titled "Mining and Mixing Cob with a Rototiller" and "Producing
chopped straw with a lawn mower" if anyone would like copies let me know.

Ed