Cob: size ain't everything...

phil phawn1 at excite.com
Thu Jul 3 14:31:32 CDT 2003

I've kept quite about size on the list. I'm not one to follow conventional wisdom and I assume that I will find a way to make things work. I have to fit a family of 3 into anything that I build so it needs to be at least 1000 square feet. Fortunately I'm not under any time constraint and can build at my own pace. Also, local cade doesn't yet allow for a structure like we would build. Not yet. It will though, as soon as our coalition gets some momentum and we educate the local building inspectors.

Phil