Cob: sand in northern CA

Wendy Smyer Yu creeksinger at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 29 23:44:53 CDT 2003

I don't know if anyone in Northern California (Sacramento area) has trouble
finding sand, but I have a contact for some, if anyone's looking.

UC Davis is putting in new playgrounds in their family housing areas and
poured rubber will displace some of the sand - I can't give you an amount,
but if anyone's really in a bind and has access to (or can pay for) someone
to move it, please contact me.

This does remind me, however, to note that a good place to find sand might
be playground construction companies who have clients who would like to
avoid paying lots of money to have their sand sent somewhere....

Wendy