Cob: fibrous paper & reinforcement

Donna Strow dstrow at bcpl.net
Tue Aug 12 17:50:48 CDT 2003

Well, if I actually get away with taking the time to do this... I'll let you
all know if cement rags will work on simple papier mache.  It would be the
coolest thing for people who can't lift heavy weights.  Then again, maybe
there isn't much difference between working with papercrete and working with
papier mache.  (Psst!  Taylor P., if it works w/ papier mache please gimme a
howdy in one of your books or articles.)

+++++++++

yes it is a single dense mix..  you need to play with the clay and lime
to test what will work in your area...dipping burlap into clay or cement
slip will work as a cover on papercrete.