Cob: oh, no, he really *did* flame me on the list! My pic ain't *that* bad...

Donna Strow dstrow at bcpl.net
Tue Aug 12 20:24:33 CDT 2003

I was wrong!  (sob!)  You *did* send that flaming letter to the list.  How
*could* you?  I guess I'd better send my other reply to the list so I won't
be totally slammed.

Hey, everyone, my drawing isn't that bad, is it?  It isn't my latest but it
pleased a lot of people who like color, crayons and kids.
dstrow at bcpl.net/~dstrow/craya.gif

(Sob!)  Flaming isn't really allowed here, is it?