Cob: Too much linseed oil

Raduazo at aol.com Raduazo at aol.com
Fri Aug 22 11:10:46 CDT 2003

Will,
        I do not know how to fix your problem, but I think I know what caused
your problem. Did you use regular linseed oil instead of boiled linseed oil?
There is a big difference. You should use only boiled linseed oil.
       You might try mopping with a solvent and then reapplying the correct
stuff, but make sure you have plenty of ventilation. I would even consider
leaving the house unoccupied while stripping and applied the new stuff.
Ed