Cob: electrical

David Knowlton pilot1ab80 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 12 08:44:19 CDT 2003

i have no credentials here, but why would air dissipate heat better than
cob? again - no research available. common sense tells me the cob
would be a better heat sink than air. romex is extra insulated - the
coating is real tough stuff - and if it works in the ground - why not
in the 'earth' that is cob? Air is an insulator, solids are better
conductors
in general. just thinking out loud.

david