Cob: electrical

Patrick Newberry PNewberry at HFHI.org
Fri Sep 12 15:58:51 CDT 2003

That may be the key difference, commercial and residential buildings may perform different than having Romex buried in cob. I've never seen anyone recommend Romex buired outside be placed in conduit. My guess is that the easier to pull later argument holds more water than the heat argument in this case. Stick building knowledge does not always translate directly into mud building. (IMHO)

Pat Newberry
www.gypsyfarm.com