[Cob] Building Choice

phil phawn1 at excite.com
Thu Sep 18 10:42:15 CDT 2003

There is nothing that says you have to build your house using only one method. Strawbale and cob can go together very well and it should be noted that you can always add natural building options to your home, whether it is traditional built or not.

Phil Hawn
President, North Carolina Natural Building Coalition
naturalbuilder.org