[Cob] Shique?

ltlwhtwolf1316 at netscape.net ltlwhtwolf1316 at netscape.net
Sun Sep 21 10:34:35 CDT 2003

>I was watching Extreme Homes not too long ago and it featured a home in
>Okinawa [if I remember correctly] that was made of what they called shique.
 It sounds to me as
>if they may be one and the same thing. Anyone here know more about shique
>and whether there are any websites where it is expounded upon?

I did find the HGTV article at
http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/remodeling/article/0,1797,HGTV_3659_1394409,00.html

Also, another post to another list
http://csf.colorado.edu/earthship/2002/msg00763.html

After searching for "shikkui" (second link above shows HGTV spelled "shique" different) I found this site
http://www.shikkui.com/  That was about all I could find.  Hope this may help in your search.

Sharon