[Cob] Finish on a cob couch

D.J. Henman henman at it.to-be.co.jp
Thu Sep 25 21:54:07 CDT 2003

Be careful of the linseed oil.   Don't get the kind that has been
processing and has had chemicals added to it.   Also the raw pure
lineseed oil has to be heated before use, I believe I remember.   Please
research this.   This would give you a earthen color wall.

Hemp oil is also a very good oil to us.

But, lime is the traditional rendering for earthen walls.

Darel

Amanda Peck wonderse: