[Cob] assessment for value, taxes, insurance, etc

Rainbow rainbow at rainbowolf.com
Tue Sep 30 14:39:44 CDT 2003

Greetings and peace to you all,

Hope this is not going too far off topic.

Please can anyone share their experiences with regards to having an
earth or cob built house valued for taxation, what kind of reception
[and premiums!!] you received from insurance companies, that sort of
good 'legal' stuff.  I'd appreciate a looksee at what I am to expect.

Feel free to reply 'offlist' if you think it more appropriate.  Thank
you and the very best of days to you.

rainbow

"A Native American grandfather was talking to his grandson about how he
felt. He said, I feel as if I have two wolves fighting in my heart. One
wolf is the vengeful, angry, violent one. The other wolf is the loving,
compassionate one. The grandson asked him, Which wolf will win the
fight in your heart?  The grandfather answered, The one I feed."