[Cob] smallest house design / kitchen appliances

David Knowlton pilot1ab80 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 24 12:04:21 CDT 2003

compact machines cost more, and parts are pricier - supply and demand -
fewer
are made. in the south it is traditional to build the kitchen separate from
the house.
it keeps the house cooler, and if the kitchen catches fire, and they do, you
don't
lose the whole house.

you might check out some boat or camper designs. the contractor that redid
the kitchen
in my 750 sq. bungalow was a genius. big appliances, no wasted space. plenty
of counter
space. he used software.

you could also pick up a pencil and decide what you can't live without. then
design
from scratch.

david