[Cob] Washington, DC Cob...Children's play house

Raduazo at aol.com Raduazo at aol.com
Fri Oct 24 19:56:07 CDT 2003

        The 5 foot by 7 foot urbanite foundation is done and we are ready to
do some serious building on Tuesday, October 28 at Green Spring Gardens Park.
I will be there at around 8:30 AM either at the storage lot or at the building
cite to begin preparation for the day's work.
       Lunch will be provided by Hunan Kitchen at around 12:00 PM. Learn
while you work. We will be making machine cob using a rototiller. When you see the
hard lumps of clay that we have to deal with you will know why this is
necessary.

Directions:       Take the Washington Beltway south to 395.
                        Take 395 north to Little River Turnpike. (Exit 3B I
think.)
                        Take Little River Turnpike for less than two miles.
                        Take a right on Bradock Road.
                        Take the second Right into the park.
                        The children's playhouse is behind the main building
near the greenhouses.
       Call me I will return all calls and E-mails on Monday, October 27.
Ed 703-360-2316