[Cob] Cob:long response to some of Jill's questions

Bill&Julie wbates at mn.rr.com
Sat Oct 25 08:39:24 CDT 2003

Hidare,, Jill and All

For: Floor plans, and ergonomics, and appliances... Look to the sailboat.
While being expensive, most appliances are dual voltage- low voltage DC.
( as in 12 volt ) Great for OFF GRID.
Sailboats are not lush with space, so the ( kitchen ) is laid out so you can
do everything from one spot.
Refrigerators are chest type, so things don't bounce out in heavy seas.

¤¿¤   bill