[Spam 55.64%] [Cob] Cob:long response to some of Jill's questions

Everhart, Gabe geverhart at hjhigh.com
Mon Oct 27 09:59:58 CST 2003

If a person needs (or wants) a 2000 sf house, isn't it better for them to make it from cob than to make it using conventional, power- and resource-hogging construction materials?  Shouldn't they be encouraged to pursue cob as a construction material, rather than be treated coldly?

just my 2cents.  I'm always discouraged when people take a good idea and then get too dogmatic about it.  If I misunderstood what you meant then I apologize...

Gabe