[Cob] building in Georgia

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 28 18:45:04 CST 2003

there's this guy, and one more, I think.  Pat often injects a note of
experience and common sense into the list.  I've no idea where Mauk Georgia
is.

http://www.gypsyfarm.com/

Allison wrote:

Is anyone in Georgia? I am just wondering if
there's any local interest in building in or
around Atlanta. I would be interested in hook up
with some experienced builders if you are out
there! Also, any knowledge or advice about
getting permits for alternative type buildings
in an urban area (specifically Atlanta) would be
great.

Send instant messages to anyone on your contact list with  MSN Messenger
6.0.  Try it now FREE!  http://msnmessenger-download.com