[Cob] cob Re: interesting site. plus one more

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 31 09:15:10 CST 2003

Thanks Mike.

Hadn't seen that one.  a quick look and I found a very familiar article from
the (now) Experiments in Sustainable Urban Living site, with no credits.
Hmmmm.  I don't THINK it's Ersson's site.  Couldn't find a name, though.
But the stuff I read was pretty interesting.

Here's a link to a site promoting driven wells, 19th century technology
revived.  It might work here, if all I hit going down is shale.

http://www.sugarmountainhome.com/homesteading/waterwell.htm

Mike Swink wrote (snipped)
This seems to be a general site that covers a lot.
Water collection,storeage,solar etc
http://www.bagelhole.org/

One place where to buy a DIY well digger. Gas Powered One man machine.
http://www.deeprock.com/default.htm

Cheer a special someone with a fun Halloween eCard from American Greetings!
Go to  http://www.msn.americangreetings.com/index_msn.pd?source=msne134