[Cob] invitations for co-habitation

Jilly JILLPRUETT at peoplepc.com
Sat Nov 1 12:26:24 CST 2003

Thank you so much for all those that invited me and the kids to join your "eco-villages". I am so impressed with the giving nature of you all !

I think, though, that co-habitating a particular village / farm / what-have-you, requires more commonalities than an interest in natural building methods. It would take some serious ...um, courting? for lack of a better word. Making the right match is super important. For me especially, since I have to consider the needs of not just myself, but for four other growing individuals.

Certainly we can get to know each other's motivations and priorities off-list if you like. .. anyone feel free to email me individually. :) for any reason at all.

jilly