[Cob] Darel

Jilly JILLPRUETT at peoplepc.com
Tue Nov 4 09:12:09 CST 2003

Darel,
1. Sometimes it takes more than one time for me to digest the information.
Surely this is common. Discussion helps, and allows the ideas to be carried
to even the next level.
2. I have met the greatest people on this group. Perhaps you can solve your
intolerance of me, by simply deleting messages sent by my email address. -
see how sharing problems can produce answers by getting input from others?!
Thank you for sharing your issues.

jilly