[Cob] composting toilet?

Darin Lang darin at doolang.com
Tue Nov 4 19:00:51 CST 2003

A 5 gallon bucket about 3/4 full weighs about 40 pounds. I can carry two
buckets to the compost pile at a time with ease. I can also lift and
dump the bucket onto the compost pile. If it was a 20 gallon bucket, it
would weigh about 200 lbs and I would need a forklift to empty it. So if
you have a forklift, that would probably be okay.
Darin