[Cob] roof trusses

David Knowlton pilot1ab80 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 5 15:24:25 CST 2003

if you want to preserve the aesthetic and you are patient you could make the
purlins (cross pieces you attach metal roofs to) out of split logs. Remember
align your metal so you are attaching into virgin wood and not running into
the
fastener you use to hold your split, or notched rail, to your log trusses or
rafters.

make drawings and build models - it's cheaper and loads of fun.

david