[Cob] Does the straw we add to make cob provide strength or insulation? Both?

Steve Ringering RingerSA at pa1.ah.org
Fri Nov 7 20:47:21 CST 2003

Jilly,

     I can't help but come to the conclusion that you have not
purchased nor read the book by Ianto Evans called (I think)  "The
Hand-Sculpted House".  It is about $25.00  at Amazon.  I have bought
almost every book on the subject and found that to be the only one that
I need and refer to often.  Most of those technical issues are
discussed.  Anyhow I'm not one to sell other's wares but Jilly and
everybody else don't waste your money anywhere else.  It also discusses
philosophical issues and is a very easy read.

Steve