[Cob] NC building codes and cob

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 18 09:24:01 CST 2003

She's right.  (And we all hate that caps-lock key that is WAY too close to
both the "shift" and "tab" keys--sometimes a dog or cat helps me type by
stepping on it)

Charmaine Taylor wrote (snipped):

PHIL, YOU GET A lot OF CREDIT FOR DOING THIS...GOING FOR THE BIG PICTURE AND
LOOKING DOWN THE ROAD IS THE BEST WAY FOR FUTURE BUILDERS.

Until our mental set in our culture is  NOT "Keep up with the
Jones'...bigger is better, buy new, processed chemically saturated products
from major producers and fill up all those thousands of sq. ft." ..... well
....it will take years.

But since this is the long term  future for our children  and generations to
follow people like you should be supported in the community.  Keep us posted
on your adventure.

Send a QuickGreet with MSN Messenger
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/cdp_games