[Cob] Fire Losses Amongst The Natural Building Community InSouthern California

Mike Swink mswink77 at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 19 16:04:11 CST 2003

Subject: [Cob] Fire Losses Amongst The Natural Building Community InSouthern
California

I was told for forest fires if the wall had an extrusion of some sort to
deflect the flamses which goes up against a flat wall from directed its heat
towards the underside of the roof hangover. Would save the house.

About big bags. have a bored well ready to drop down into and c rations. all
ready there.

By the way. The lesons of hsitory and the now admited fact that the sunken
cities off sw indian and some of the atlantaic ruins all show radition that
is about the same age. which patternes 1940's idea of nuclear.

We gave China and Russians both the means to develope weapons that do not
leave radition. Also in one second more distruction can be exact and pin
pointeded with advanced means. It is not to say we could not kill ourselves
and everyone else. It just means. 1940 thinking of nuclear is outdated. Thin
Film technology when it comes to tranfering energy allows an object to be
stopped before it leaves it's pad.
 I infered this from CSan tv and those who recently won court battle to save
the whales from harmfull freq's. Bot were candid that defense of this nation
is far beyond what was in concieveable decades ago. Not that a water sink
hole or a 50 ton bolder cannot stop high tech toys.