[Cob] Water colour- Rice Hull Ash

goshawk goshawk at gnat3.gnat.net
Wed Nov 26 14:21:58 CST 2003

Sorry not photos yet. Might start thinking about that soon
however, but basically I've done both. In one case, I took
wet lime plastered walls and "painted" the wet lime with
pigment. Very basic colurs  and it looks good.

In the case of the watercolor it was a cured wall. A much
small painting too. I like the minWax, will give it a try.

Great turkey day to you and everyone too!

Pat Newberry
www.gypsyfarm.com

----- Original Message Follows -----