[Cob] Italian construction pictures

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 29 16:49:49 CST 2003

There's a glossy French magazine called Maisons Cote Sud. In the
August-September 2003 (unfortunately almost certainly gone by now) there's a
feature on an 1830's Tuscan farmhouse.  Rooms built the way you described,
and practically every other possible way.  and this thing has been restored
and is still lived in, probably by the Italian equivalent of yuppies.
They've got a web-site but that isn't in the archives.