[Cob] Tung oil NOT tongue oil

Charmaine Taylor tms at northcoast.com
Mon Dec 1 14:05:09 CST 2003

Hi I just can't let this one go by again. It is not toungue oil, but Tung oil.
no matter that it is used on wood tongues.

a simple farmer in the 1800s may have confused the term by phonetics.

http://www.sutherlandwelles.com/tungoil.htm  < history of tung oil

I should be groggy from too much tryptophan in the turkey, but my inner ENGLISH
TEACHER had to resspond. : )

Ms. Charmaine  Taylor/ Taylor Publishing
http://www.dirtcheapbuilder.com    http://www.papercrete.com
PO Box 375, Cutten CA 95534
707-441-1632