[Cob] Re:greenery dome-paper-clay

Yun Que yunk88 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 1 10:39:23 CST 2003

   Cat here, The barn thing sounds a little shaky to me only because I
   have animals and the goats eat the lime the horses like to lick, chew
   and kick ( this is not unlike a motercycle going thru) and then there
   are the leaners who just by sheer weight push down the stalls to get
   to the grain.
   for the good of all C.