[Cob] hey everybody, hold your horses!

otherfish otherfish at comcast.net
Fri Dec 26 21:21:02 CST 2003

Mendocino County in Northern California.
Class K permits are available and cob has already been built there under
this type of permit.  It's a beautiful area with both sea coast & lots of
rural inland area.  Hot in sunner & cold/ rainy in winter.  One drawback is
the insane prices of real estate in California, but if you can get past
that, it's a good choice.
john fordice