[Cob] Cob plumbing, wiring

terry tbryan at tigernet.missouri.org
Tue Dec 30 16:16:51 CST 2003

Guy  my wife and i built a cob cabin 30ft round and we simply used pvc pipe
and built it into the wall as we went up, also but on the electrical box at
the same time.  Leaving some sticking out the top so we can feed and pull
the wire through and but the copper water lines through when we get to that
point hopefully this spring.
Terry Bryan Mid-Missouri