[Cob] mud brick Citadel in Bam

Santakunz at aol.com Santakunz at aol.com
Tue Dec 30 18:51:17 CST 2003

In a message dated 12/28/2003 6:15:44 PM Eastern Standard Time, tms at northcoast.com writes:

> Bam Citadel

Charmaine, thank you for posting the links to the Bam Citadel.

I am in Southern California, we heard on the local radio today that Nader Khalili and his team are going to Iran to work with the UN on emergency shelter and housing.
I have been to cal earth many times.  It is worth the time if you are in the area.  Open house is the first Saturday of each month.

" Cutting Edge Housing: In Hesperia Architect Nader Khalili is showing off his sandbag home... Malibu architect Eric Lloyd Wright, after viewing it said it's just the kind of organic architecture his grandfather talked about, and engineering tests show it'll hold up to earthquakes..." Los Angeles Times

"Hesperia Domes pass Seismic Test....Earth Architecture has made it to the big leagues" Victor Valley Daily Press

Emergency Shelter…
http://calearth.org/emergshelter.htm

Cal Earth…
http://calearth.org/