[Cob] seismic stability & related permits for cob structures

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 31 09:07:23 CST 2003

Thanks.  I hope it will be useful for the people who are thinking that
hiring a structural engineer will totally wreck their budget for the new
house (it might, if they are thinking it can be done start to finish for 10
grand!--including land costs?).

Not surprisingly, the information from the Getty people is very similar to
tha in the Minke pamphlet.

ago about dealing with seismic issues and building permits for cob
structures.
Hope this is helpful.

Working moms: Find helpful tips here on managing kids, home, work —  and
yourself.   http://special.msn.com/msnbc/workingmom.armx