[Cob] Aspiring Pennsylvania Cobber

SKoch18 at aol.com SKoch18 at aol.com
Fri Nov 19 18:47:28 CST 2004

I live in Pennsylvania and am looking for information and or a  volunteer
situation where I could effectively learn the basics of building with  cob,
cordwood, etc. as well as plaster mixes based on the Northeast  climate. I am
looking to design and build some sort of hybrid two family  structure within the
next two years. I want to celebrate a mix of  alternative building practices.
Areas I am most concerned with are; foundation  alternatives and insulative
choices. I would like to stick to as close to  a 100% natural approach as
possible. Thanks for any help or information you  can afford me.
Steve Koch